$300 - $400
Aug 28, 2019
I run a small eCommerce company with my business partner, we are based out of Canada but conduct our business primarily on
We are currently looking for a full time VA to take charge of our Product Sourcing. Please review the job description below.
Search and prepare a list of potential suppliers from
Job type: Full time
Days per week: 5 days per week
Hours per day: 6 - 8 hours
Hours per week: 30 - 40 hours
Time of work: Flexible
Wage per hour: $2 - $3 (Depending on experience)
We will have preset weekly meeting on
Thorough understanding of Alibaba and other sourcing websites
Excellent communication skills
Proficient with computers
Good knowledge of MS Office products (Especially excel)
Keen eye for sourcing
Good organizational skills
Fluent in English
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience with Sourcing (ideally for Amazon sellers). We prefer to work with candidates that have prior experience, however we will provide full
We are looking for someone who who is interested in building a long term business relation. You will grow with us as our business grows. If you are looking for a short term position with us, we probably wouldn’t be a good fit for each other.
To weed out potential freelancers who don’t read the job description: Please state the name of the prime minister of Canada
1) We have several software that we use to monitor work and progress. Knowledge of these products is helpful but not a requirement and we will provide access to any paid software.?
- Monday - for managing projects
- Hubstaff - for monitoring time and work
- Dropbox - for file sharing
- Microsoft office (excel) and google suite products
- Helium10 and Jungle scout
2) This job is not to be delegated and is meant solely for one person. We do not deal with agencies. There will be several software that can only be used on one machine, so we request agencies not to contact us as we cannot work with you at this time.
If you have fully read job requirements and feel you are good candidate for the position. Please apply with your resume and cover letter. Also, don’t forget to address the secret question in the job description. If we are interested, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!