Aug 29, 2019
"All the details are provided when you click the link. We will only consider candidates who apply through the provided link. All other candidates will not be considered.”
SQUARESPACE WEBSITE NINJA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
Ylopo LLC is an exciting, rapidly-growing and well-funded real estate technology startup headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with a growing team based in and around Manila. We help elite real estate teams & brokerages grow their business, manage their team & build their brand through our cutting edge technology platform.
The personal traits we value include: being outgoing and warm, a patient problem-solver, conscientious, articulate, quick thinking, and good-humored. The day-to-day work is a fluid mix of web management, responding to client questions and concerns, technical support, and client training.
- Creating clients’ websites that are responsive on both desktop and mobile
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Maintaining and manage websites
- Answering clients’ website related inquiries via the ticketing tool
- Communicate encountered issues to the team and Team Lead
- Must be willing to work PS
- Must have experience with Squarespace platform and basic CSS & HTML skills.
- Must work U.S Hours (PST) and help support our U.S client support team and work on updates and maintenance on Square space sites we've built for all our clients. We also have a team in Manila that will support and train you but this particular role is to help us while on U.S hours.
- Must have experience building websites from scratch using CMS platform such as Wordpress, Wix or Squarespace
- Basic web design and development skills are a plus
- Must have strong communication skills both written and oral
- US Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and workloads
-The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
- RAM should be at least 8GB with 100 GB free disk space
- A Headset with noise cancelling feature
- At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for main ISP
- strictly no USB Sticks or mobile data allowed for back up ISP