Aug 14, 2019
We are a digital marketing agency, based in Perth Australia, in search of a part-time Virtual Assistant (VA) to join our
- Good communicator (Must speak & write English)
- Reliable internet connection (MUST)
- Computer Savvy (Preferred: Technology majors)
- Dependable / reliable / consistent
- Versatile / flexible / adaptable
- Understanding / empathetic / tolerant / patient
- Problem solver
- Part Time (2 Hours a day - 5 Days a week - Monday- Friday)
- Pay: 7,000-8,000PHP/month - Salary based on experience & expertise
- Male/Female Welcome
- At least 2 years' website design and development experience, including banner & landing page design.
- Experience in graphics design principles, practices, and software is an asset (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio?)
- Strong background with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers.
- Expertise in web design best practices and troubleshooting (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress, Magneto, Shopify.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
Knowledge of :
- Knowledge of Databases
Please include the following things in your message:
1- Message Subject: "I'm ready!"
2- "What is 1+2?" & the answer. Must be the first thing in your message.
3- Most updated CV (PDF ONLY)
4- Internet Speed Test Screenshot & & Results in text format (http://speedtest.net) - Please make sure the link is set to public and accessible.
5- Typing Test Screenshot & Results in text format (
Please answer the following questions:
1) Are you available to work during these hours?
2) Are you currently employed?
3) Are you seeking to work full-time or part-time?
4) Do you accept the proposed salary?
5) Based on the tasks that you will be performing, what are the skills that you bring to the table? (What can you already do?)
6) Do you have experience with content writing?
7) Please provide 5-20 websites you have worked on
8) What is your preferred theme to use or can you work from scratch?
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your application!