$3-$4 per hour depending on experience
Aug 15, 2019
Experience of Amazon Seller Central is a MUST. Please do not apply if you don't have skilled knowledge about Amazon Seller Central. Thanks!
The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional that has working knowledge and a good understanding of the Amazon Seller Central (3P) and Vendor Central (1P) platforms. Our Amazon Specialist will be able to multi-task and deliver on a wide range of tasks including sales forecasting, tracking and analyzing sales performance, reporting, creating shipments, case resolution, customer support, and other duties that will support our U.S. home office. We are looking for someone who is positive, a team player, is very detailed-oriented, and wants to continue learning every day.
- Pull Daily Amazon Reports for Sales, Inventory, and other Seller Metrics
- Daily Maintenance for Multiple Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central Accounts including listing content uploads, A+ content, and performance notifications.
- Create reports and presentations in Excel, Word, and Power Point for clients and the U.S. team
- Translate raw data exports to formatted reports highlighting KPI’s relevant to inventory replenishment (e.g. sales velocity, seasonality, in-stock rate and reorder quantities)
- Implement new ways of determining sales potential (new and existing products) depending on the data resource available
- Strong Written and Oral Communication; fluent in oral and written English (REQUIRED)
- 1-3 Years of Experience with Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 1 Year of Experience with Excel (REQUIRED)
- Highly Organized with Strong Documentation Skills
- Confident Problem-Solver with a Team-Winning Mentality
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Power Point
- Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Spreadsheets
- High School Diploma (REQUIRED)
- College or College-equivalent Degree
- Experience with Amazon Advertisement Tools
- Experience with Asana Project Management Software
- Experience with other Online Retail Channels (ie Walmart, eBay, more)