Aug 12, 2019
Full Time IT Support Technician
We are an MSP/IT Consulting firm in the USA, and are looking for a motivated remote IT Technician to work with us on a full time basis.
Along with *Excellent spoken and written English,* the ideal candidate will posses the following skillsets:
* 3-4 years support experience preferred. Knowledge of "Connectwise" and "Labtech" are extra bonuses.
* Solid understanding of general networking concepts like TCP/IP and remote access.
* Experience with Active Directory; creating/modifying users, group policy/etc.
* Good documentation and communication skills.
* Troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10 desktop support issues.
* Office365 administration
* Network Administration
* Highly motivated to learn from our very advanced team of engineers in order to become a very well seasoned IT Support Engineer.
We are looking for someone to work directly with our team and follow specific processes to complete support requests. We provide training for using our remote support tools, and a dedicated manager to assist in making phone calls and escalating items for further support from our more advanced engineers.
Assuming great performance, after 30 days on our team, , you will receive a brand new desktop pc with multiple monitors to welcome you to our team!
If you are interested in this position, please apply by providing a resume highlighting your technical support abilities, and include a cover letter citing why you feel you might make a great fit for our company.