Full time contractor
Salary + bonus
Jul 07, 2010
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also rewards you
for your hard work?
Our growing company has a fantastic job opportunity available
for an Web Designer/Web Master that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for
everyone. We're looking for a very unique person
to fill this job.
We're looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable, long-term
member of our team.
We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that's why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it. We take our culture and our team seriously - having been named one of the best places to work in our city.
We're looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team for the long term.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person
- Has their own computer and high speed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained on other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours or more per week)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- HTML coding
- Wordpress blog installation and optimization
- An understanding of the fundamentals of SEO
- Proficiency in Photoshop or similar image enhancement software
- Can set up hosting accounts, point DNS records, register domains, etc.
- Follows directions well, but is also comfortable expressing his/her ideas on how things can be improved
If you're interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following...
Send me an email at EveronWebJobs@gmail.com and use a
Subject Line of "I'm a web superstar!"
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR VIA MY DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted. We are in the Mountain Time Zone of the United States.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can.
Everon Technology Services, LLC