Sep 07, 2019
SQA + User Testing
Do you take an analytical approach to data? Loving solving complex tech problems? Are you super organized?
You will be working with our customer facing team and developers to discover and isolate bugs in our software. You’ll be leading all aspects of the QA lifecycle, from shaping and testing cases to reproducing and closing out bugs.
* Conduct quality assurance tests on software applications in our photobooth on iOS and Windows
* Receive bug reports from customer facing team to create and prioritize detailed tickets on Jira with steps to reproduce
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What we’re looking for
* Strong Communication. Written communication must be clear.
* Spreadsheet Proficiency.
* Technical or development background
Nice to haves
* Proven work experience in software development or software quality assurance
* Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* High level of iOS, Windows, and Web proficiency
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
1) Your resume
2) Compensation requirements
3) What excites you about Photobooth Supply Co?
Answer the following questions:
1) What are your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- What are you passionate about? Etc.
2) What are you good at professionally?
- Responsibilities you have years of relevant experience with
- Things that you've gotten praise for
- Responsibilities that you are passionate about
3) What are you not interested in doing?
- This could be something that you are even good at. For example, I can do accounting, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time!
4) Tell me about your history with technology.
5) What are the names of your last three bosses? What would they rate you on a 1-10 scale professionally and why? We will be contacting them before hiring to verify.
6) Can you take this test and e-mail me the results?
Want to peek into how your life would be at our startup? Flip through our Culture Deck here: