Sep 11, 2019
What's the opportunity?
We're looking for an experienced Product Researcher to help expand the research function in our rapidly growing application business.
What will I be doing?
We are a product-driven team, and in this role, you’ll be partnering with a dynamic, cross-functional product team of product managers, designers, content strategists, analysts, and engineers to define research problems and then execute research studies to solve them.
What skills and experience do I need?
• Passion for building amazing products that people love
• A degree related to product research (e.g. HCI, social sciences, etc.) and four or more years of experience researching cross-platform digital products and/or services. Bonus points for experiences with commercial B2B, B2C, SaaS or Mobile products
• In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and UX best practices
• Excellent communication skills, i.e. the ability to communicate your research findings in creative and impactful ways, combined with strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative; ability to determine what to work on, how to accomplish it, and when to deliver
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Team-oriented and collaborative
• Comfortable working with distributed teams in multiple time zones
Please put the word “I Love Research” in the subject