Sep 15, 2020
The Production Assistant is a critical member of the production team responsible for product quality, team collaboration, and effective tracking. The Production Assistant must be able to track and evaluate themselves, projects, tasks, and team members, and accurately report on progress. They are responsible in supporting the Team Lead to balance product quality, client requirements and expectations,and team health. Because we are a small start up, the Production Assistant can be called to fill many roles, and must be flexible while able to manage multiple projects and
* Assist in building production bids, budgets, schedules, and proposals from templates
* Assist in tracking project progress and updating Monday
* Help manage team through the process of task costing, prioritization, and delegation
* Manage the QA process. Help drive and lead bug finding and tracking.
* Prepare reporting based on team velocity, point burndown, and budget burnup
* Utilize and innovate systems to balance team efficiency with product quality
* Manage the technical requirements
* Maintain a high level of product quality, great user experience
* Assist in creating wireframes from design documents
* Assist in creating content breakdowns from design documents
* Exhibit strong communication skills to help remotely manage an international team of artists and programmers.
* Must have at least 4 hours overlap with the Studio time 9am to 5pm PST.
* Must be tech savvy and experienced managing digital projects from planning to releasing.
* Must be expert creating Technical Project Plans, Project Outlines, or any Technical Project Management documents
* Highly experienced on creating Flow charts, Wireframes, and Mock-ups
* Must be familiar with Budget management
* Able to work the required overlap time from 9am to 5pm PST
* Must have a good and stable internet connection.
* Must have a reliable computer setup.
* Experience with Agile Project management.
* Experience managing software development.
We are a fully remote company with team members across the globe. Team members are expected to have high speed internet suitable for both work and voice calls. Team members must have a functional microphone with clean audio to communicate with the rest of the team. Additional tools required for the position must be supplied by the team member with exceptions only for exceptionally proprietary software or hardware required for a project.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but all team members must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday. Production Assistant is required to attend team stand ups, which typically happen in the AM PST hours. Workers must be available via Google Hangout,