Jul 30, 2019
We are looking for artistic, detailed-oriented candidate with good interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer. The Interior Designer’s key responsibilities include developing and visualizing design ideas as per client aspirations, specifying products, materials, and finishes and coordinate drawings to ensure overall alignment.
Good interior designs are able to think creatively about the use of space, color and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. They will also be expected to be effective with communicating with their design ideas through graphical and textual
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Specify materials and products included in plans.
• Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
• Create 3D models and renders of design.
• Create working drawings set for design.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been
• Portfolio of design work.
• Project management experience.
• Experience with computational design.
• Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
• Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, Lumion or similar design software.
Are you open in considering the opportunities? If yes, we were hoping you can share samples of your work.
Let us know if you are interested to discuss this