10,000php - 15,000php per month depending on skill levels
Sep 17, 2019
(1) Tracing over pdf imports in Autocad to produce 2D outlines, including internationalist of dimensions, for the purpose of importing into Revit.
(2) Autocad based development of standard structural details of various components or variations from standard details. E.g. Standard steelwork bolted or welded connections, standard RC concrete cross-sections, joints, masonry details, etc. graphics only, suitable for importing into Revit.
(3) Revit based development of structural details similar to (2) and potentially making use of imports as indicated in (2), in drafting views or model views, including annotations and decoration of graphics.
(3) Preparation of rational 2D and 3D framework structures for importation into structural analysis software or Revit.
(4) Preparation of Revit models using native or off-the-shelf families.
(5) Preparation of layout plans, elevations, and sections, from Revit structural models, including annotations, decorations, call outs and cross-referencing.
(6) Systematic verification and checks over the work of others, for all of the above points.
(7) Miscellaneous and generic drafting work in Autocad, including preparation of diagrams, tables, sketches, graphs for inclusion in technical reports and electronic
Large civil infrastructure, mining, industrial, energy, gas, renewable energy, water.
Skill Summary: Autocad layout/modelling - Revit structural modelling (assembly, not family creation) -
Discipline: Civil/Structural Engineering.
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, ITALIAN
Are comfortable working on a completion of task/job/project basis where the scope of the objective is clearly defined and completion is not considered to be achieved until every requisite is satisfied?
Are you comfortable keeping to a budget (n. of hours) that typically means attempting to recover time lost through contingencies? (i.e. Almost anybody can complete a project given an unchecked or unlimited quantity of resources).
Are you comfortable working in a team environment? (i.e. adapt to different styles and personalities, accepting that people you have to work with have different backgrounds, standards, skills and levels of experience).
Are you comfortable working in a global organisation that would provide services in a variety of scenarios, in terms of engineering standards, methodologies, and industries? (requires flexibility, adaptability and ability to reuse past experience and fast learning to suit current demand).
Do you have a fast and reliable internet connection?
Do you have a desktop or notebook computer capable of running Windows 10, MS Office, Autocad, Revit & Structural Analysis Software, concurrently? (Computer with a sufficiently powerful graphics card/monitor; min. 8 Gb of ram and fast processor; connected to the internet).
How many hours a week would you like to work?
Do you currently have other work commitments or other interests that are likely to clash with this engagement?