Jul 30, 2019
Are you a supernerd who is extremely efficient + organized, and loves problem-solving?
We are Anansi Content, a Canadian white label content agency—and we’re looking for a full-time remote Admin Manager to join our team and rule our ecosystem of files and
When we say Admin Manager, we mean that you’ll be responsible not just for DOING admin tasks, but being proactive to identify opportunities, lead the way on taking action, and improve the way we do stuff on an admin
Visit the Vervoe application page to read the full job description and apply:
This is a full-time remote position that is paid in USD
What does the role look like?
Your time will be evenly spent between juggling requests on Slack, being present and active during internal meetings, working solo behind the scenes to get stuff done, and making sure no deadlines get missed.
Your days will include admin support for:
- Onboarding—creating and sending agreements, triggering welcome messages, & setting up projects in our PM system, Teamwork.
- Deliverables—updating our templates, quality assurance on presentations and documents.
- Data—setting up tracking systems, simplifying the data into scorecards, ID’ing and reporting on KPIs.
- Marketing—setting up
- Sales—overseeing the sending out of prospecting videos, setting up and maintaining data tracking systems.
- Project & file management—making sure our PM system, resource index, and files on Drive are never out of date.
You’re what we’re looking for if:
- You have a lot of compassion, but you’re detail-oriented and think systematically.
- You’re ridiculously self-aware, honest, and authentic.
- You’re an independent worker who can manage your time well.
- You’re not afraid to take charge in your area of expertise and speak up.
- You’re extremely comfortable with both the front end and back end of software.
For Bonus Points:
- 3-5+ years experience in a high-level admin position (not just a VA).
- Experience in web design, marketing or copywriting industries.
- Proven ability to juggle many priorities, big and small, at a time.
- Exceptional written and verbal English
- Reliable internet with consistent speeds of at least 10-15 mbps.
- Quiet, private, and professional space to hold video meetings with the team.
- Ability to work overlapping North American business hours.
What do you get out of it?
- 2 weeks paid vacation/year
- Wage increase opportunities based on performance
- Opportunity for Canadian Visa application sponsorship after 2 years employment
How to Apply
We’ve put together 10 questions that are real-life relevant to what it’s like to have this job:
ANY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH CHANNELS OTHER THAN THE LINK ABOVE WILL BE DISCARDED.
**We are looking for a team member who will give us their full energy as we continue to grow. This job is not a good fit for anyone with a part time job, their own business, or other extensive commitments that will prevent them from giving us focused full time hours per week.**