Jul 17, 2019
We currently run 13 serviced accommodation properties across England with plans to grow, and are recruiting a full time Virtual Assistant (VA) to manage them.
As the main point contact for all our guests you will ensure they are always met with a warm response either by
Key aspects of this role include;
*Property sourcing - scrape deal from right move and calculate ROI (Return on Investment) and put best deals in a spreadsheet
*Find direct to landlord opportunities
*Social media posting and updating
*Communicating with guests before, during and after their stay via
* Manage bookings via a web based booking system.
* Answering telephone calls during 8am - 4pm (BST).
* Promptly responding to general enquiries regarding the properties via
* Manage and liaise with the cleaners to ensure that the properties are left in good order and fully restocked before new guests arrive.
* Manage repairs as and when required. This includes sourcing and communicating with trades people when emergency work needs to be carried out.
* Manage and liaise with linen hire company if required.
* Researching and contacting local businesses/trade projects that may attract guests for the apartments.
* Arrange and manage utilities for the apartments on an ongoing basis.
* Assist with the on-boarding of new apartments.
* General admin support and property maintenance issues.