Jul 14, 2019
State Planning Services is a diverse and progressive town planning consultancy based in Sydney. We are looking for an experienced Secretary to join our growing team and work on exciting and innovative projects.
We are a semi-paperless practice so high-level computer skills are essential. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be well presented, motivated and have a passion for ensuring quality service delivery across all business units.
Primary duties will include, but not limited to: managing town planning reports, appointment book management, assisting with inquiries,
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- To be organized and time efficient
- Confident with detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality reports.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and show outstanding time management skills
- High-level computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (including
- Private town planning or previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service
- Self-directed and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a busy practice environment
Please forward your application including cover letter and a short 1-2 page resume to