Jul 11, 2019
We run an e-Commerce business on Amazon and we need a Supply Chain Specialist/Inventory Controller to handle our inventory and production planning. If you think you have met all the requirements listed below, then you are what we are looking for!
- At least 3-5 years progressive, production planning/inventory control experience
- Must have experience dealing with suppliers/manufacturers (e-Commerce/Amazon experience preferred)
- Marketplace knowledge and understanding customer needs, objectives, and expectations
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office, and with team/project management software in the areas of production planning, scheduling, part and inventory maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience with Advanced Planning and Scheduling solutions highly desired
- Excellent attention to details
- Superior organization and communication skills, both written and verbal with subordinates, peers, and management.
- Self-directed and able to make decisions / priority calls in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects, and direct team members
- Ability to think analytically and produce accurate analysis and use good judgment to conduct assigned responsibilities accurately and effectively
- Monitor inventory levels
- Check dead products with sitting inventory - alert appropriate person if inventory needs to be moved to a new ASIN
- Prevent long term storage fees (stranded inventory)
- Find new manufacturers (supplements, beauty, pet products)
- Liaise with current supplier on replenishing products
- Product removal orders
- Check daily inventory report
- Monitor cases on seller account for requests from the fulfillment by Amazon team (e.g.,image update before they receive inventory)
- Monitor shipments for problems/errors we need to acknowledge
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
In your application, please use a subject line "I am an E-commerce Supply Chain Specialist/Inventory Controller"