$3-$5 per hour
Aug 14, 2019
We require experience of sourcing to sell on
Please attach word or PDF format of RESUME when you apply!
• Work closely with CEO to source new products and negotiate for best pricing and quality
• Search various online, and/or other sources for qualified suppliers for specified goods
• Request detailed quotes from factories, compare pricing, request factory samples, negotiate pricing on behalf of Kaliber
• Keep track of incoming samples, and current sourcing projects
• Responsible for researching potential products, analysis of the competition, and data presentation to CEO.
• Manage and complete product and brand research on and off Amazon.
• Be able to determine good product opportunities based on specific criteria.
• Use margin calculator to determine product viability based on pricing and margin goals
• Track shipments from the time of order placing through shipping and receiving at
• Will also include any other tasks which the Company reasonably requests to be performed.
Skills & Experience:
• Proficiency in Excel and Outlook a must
• Vendor/factory communications
• Ability to work with logistics team and shipping companies for inspections of new product and shipments to guarantee delivery
• Navigation of Amazon Seller Central, Alibaba, Jungle Scout, and any similar platforms as may be required