Sep 12, 2019
The Business Analytics and Inventory Manager will be responsible the thorough and actionable analysis of all metrics relating to sales, profitability, inventory and Amazon PPC. The ideal candidate will have a excellent communications skills (written and verbal), extensive experience working in Amazon’s Seller Central, expertise in Excel and an in depth knowledge of business
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent writing, reading, speaking and verbal comprehension in English.
• Flexible schedule to ensure ability to comply with some US-Based working hours.
• Proactive and thorough communication with management, including the ability to track and log activities, results and procedures.
• Expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, reports, pivot tables, graphs, charts, formulas, and VLOOKUP.
• Extensive experience using ManageByStats
• Extensive experience reviewing and drawing conclusions from Seller Central Reporting
• Ability to learn, or experience with Helium10
• Ability to comply with Amazon In-Stock levels to ensure maximum client profitability
• Analysis and forecasting to ensure in-stock levels of 100%
• Maintenance of stock request excel sheet to ensure it is up to date based on needed and inbound inventory
• Communication with client warehouse to coordinate for inventory replenishment, generation of shipment labels
• Experience creating FBA shipments, including shipment information uploads
• Reconciliation of all inbound shipments against warehouse packing lists
• Excess inventory identification and management
• Excellent skills Google Docs - Excel, Word, and General File management
• Familiarity with Gmail
Please submit your application here: