Php 40,000 per month
Jul 03, 2019
Please note this position is not for a freelancer / company. We are seeking a full-time employee to be part of our organisation.
Please also note that this contract requires the prospective candidate to work exclusively with our organisation.
Daily Work Description:
Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Bank Reconciliation
• Complete tax forms
• Preparing VAT returns
• Enter data, maintain records and prepare reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Communicating with clients
• Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
• Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
Skill Sets Required:
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
• Working knowledge of relevant computer applications, spreadsheets and accounting software, preferably Quickbooks, Sage Line 50, Sage One, Xero Accounting.
• Planning and organising
• Maths: Adding, subtracting, and basic arithmetic is crucial.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail: Accuracy is key. Good bookkeepers pay attention to detail and make sure that mistakes in the numbers are not made.
• Information collection and monitoring
• Problem analysis
• Problem solving
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Communication skills
• Customer Service skills
Please ensure that you respond to Mr. S. Khan
- Equipment – Up-to-date laptop or home computer - with a strong reliable internet connection and suitable working environment. Due to the sensitive nature of this post you will be required to screen-share.
The working hours are 8 hours per day / 5 days per week, most of these hours will be in accordance to the UK time zone.
The starting salary will be Php 40,000 per month.
Holiday Pay will be