40,000 PHP and up based on experience
Jul 03, 2019
We are an award-winning niche Canadian communications and events agency looking for a highly motivated and experienced full-time and long-term social content ghostwriting team member to help us continue to grow. Responsibilities in this role will be primarily writing engaging blog posts and social media posts
You will not be required to work specific hours, but will be expected to meet the minimum amount of hours worked per week.
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- 3 years of experience as a writer
- You must have a reliable computer with a stable hardwired connection (5MBPS minimum).
- You must be at a near-native level of written English. An accent when speaking English is okay.
How To Apply:
- Take the short grammar test found at this link and take a screenshot of your result:
- A screenshot of your internet speed test from here http://www.speedtest.net/
- Then, fill out the form at this link:
After this form has been submitted, you will be asked to complete one final task as a test of your writing ability and your ability to follow detailed instructions. If this has not been completed, you will not be
A Zoom interview will be conducted with the final pool of applicants, and 1-3 applicants will be brought on for a short, paid trial period. After this trial period, the final applicant will be hired.