Depending on Experience
May 14, 2014
Are you from Cebu and has done marketing stints? Then read on…
Are you the kind of a Marketing Specialist who defies the norms and goes for the un-conventional route? If the answer is YES, then we want YOU!
And if you’re the kind of person who believes in unseen energies, then you’re the PERFECT person we’re looking for!
World Class Author/Spiritual Healer is seeking a Marketing Specialist, and if you’re interested, please read this ad very carefully.
I must state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone who will enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
We're looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to work full-time and aims to have a long-term employment. Bonus is, you can do this job PARTIALLY FROM HOME AND IN OFFICE AT CEBU I.T. PARK.
Not only will you be working on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows, so does your SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only could you have an exciting job, but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job, you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'Marketing Superstar'. Someone who would love their Marketing job…
Here's just some of the criteria that this person will have to meet:
- Lives in Cebu and can travel to IT Park
- Has their own computer and high speed Internet connection.
- Attention to detail (critical)
- Excellent communication skills (Speaks, Reads, and Writes EXCELLENT English) (especially critical)
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype, and various social media platform
- Is willing to learn new things.
- Can easily be trained in other skills.
- Looking for long term career
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
- Can work over and above hours when needed (paid)
- A “no task is too hard” approach.
AND DEFINITELY has experience and is EXCELLENT on the following:
• Staging PR events from beginning to end
• Creating and updating websites/social media, etc.
Now, are you interested in this unique opportunity and you’re confident that you are qualified? If so, please do the following ...
Send me an email at email@example.com and use a Subject Line of "Bring It On: Marketing Specialist". Make sure you give me your resume, references on LinkedIN, Facebook and show relevant experience. Experience working with and communicating with Foreigners is A MUST.
Also let me know why you think you'd be great for this job.
Finally, let me know the best time you can be reached.