Jul 23, 2019
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research on Pinterest and Instagram
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
Short and Sweet…..your campaigns most generate sales conversions
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.-
All applicant will be asked to show visual recording explaining marketing concepts and strategy in order to apply. If you are not ready to explain the logic behind your marketing campaign do not apply.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Excellent Internet Speed