Php 18,000 to 30,000
Nov 07, 2019
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
We now seek an electronics engineer who has a passion for user testing and can represent the user experience to help fine-tune web-based products directed at the electronics industry. The ideal candidate can distill a complex process into its logical component parts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience as an engineer.
* Conduct, collect and analyze user behavior by testing products in the electronics industry.
* A creative thinker and problem solver.
* An ability to distill complex concepts into actionable deliverables.
* Blends a data-driven mind-set with a strong understanding of user testing best practices.
* Works well with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, programmers, and content editors.
* Must be organized, logical, detail-oriented, deadline-driven and a good communicator.
* Able to work full-time with our team at our Cagayan de Oro City office.
Regularized employees shall be qualified to benefits such as increased allowance, paid vacation leaves, paid and cash-convertible sick leaves, and healthcare benefits of up to PHP 80,000 per illness per year (subject to terms and conditions of healthcare service provider), team buildings and trainings, standard benefits on Philhealth, SSS, Pag-IBIG, 13th month pay, among others.
Be a part of our awesome team now!