$1,000 - $1,250 per month
Jul 31, 2020
Who Are We Looking For?
This position is part listings coordinator, part leasing coordinator , as well as database management and administrative functions for Danny (CEO). Moving from one type of task to another with ease and accomplishing each one perfectly. The ideal candidate is someone who has attention to detail , excellent organisational skills and tech savvy .
A highly successful candidate in this role will be a self-starter taking our current systems and processes and actively working to improve them and maximize their effectiveness. Ensuring that our that all clients are in our CRM, properly categorized, and all related information.
This candidate will also assist Danny with all things that fall on his plate. Helping him move faster and focus on the top 20% of his activities..
* Assist with transaction/leasing coordination
*Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
* Responsible for inputting listings into system
*Manage CRM data
* Organize and manage marketing material
* Assist with planning and posting of social media
UK Working Time Zone
We are associated with Keller Williams #1 real estate and based in London at 0 GMT and proposed hours from 9am -1pm part time or 9am -6pm for full time with some flexibility if required
* Skills and experience:
* Attention to detail and meticulous Is a must
Previous administration experience in real estate agency is required
* Previous Transaction/ Listing/ leasing coordination experience is preferred but not required
* Fluent English and feel comfortable and confident calling customers and suppliers for updates Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent knowledge of Google sheets, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Excel, evernote , Asana or Trello.
* Must be Tech Savvy Daily
$6-8 per hour- part time 4 hrs a day/ full time 8 hrs a day