Jun 23, 2019
- Worked / Experienced as Maintenance Supervisor.
- Manage Sub-Contractor engaged in operation and maintenance properties
- Ability to manage clients and contractors relationships in good manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Inspect the work of maintenance staff and contractors.
- Inspect facilities to ensure that it is being properly maintained and for the safety of the tenant.
- Responsible for locating vendors and appropriate supplier that may provide affordable but good qualities of materials, supplies, equipment needed in the area of assignment.
- Lead the maintenance team and responsible for giving assignments.
- Coordinate with account department for reimbursement of the receipt of all purchased materials, supplies and equipment.
- Make weekly, monthly reports / prepare quotations / comparison sheets.
- Can setup Property Management procedures and settings.