Jan 16, 2023
Our company is a growing online consumer insurance platform for older Americans (ages 55 to 75 years old) to learn about, compare prices for, buy, and organize their insurance.
We are now in need of a diligent, and committed professional to be our front end developer.
- Primarily work with UI/UX Designer and Back End developers in implementing the UI.
- Convert PSD Design to HTML and CSS.
- Implement a web responsive layout based on the UI design.
- Provide regular daily updates to the team.
- Communicate regulary with Back End developers for integration of functionalities into the UI.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field
- 3+ years experience on the role as a Front End developer.
- Good working knowledge with concepts like layout, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Can use GIT version control.
- Good work experience with Angular.
- Familiarity of Laravel's Blade Template Engine.
- Experience with package managers like NPM and Composer is nice to have.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS with CSS Pre-processors(SASS/LESS).
- Up to date knowledge of implementing mobile responsive designs using Bootstrap.
- Able to render mobile responsive layout from simple desktop designs without needing another UI design for mobile devices.
- Candidate has a free time to work at 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM when needed for team communication.
- Stable internet connection.
- PC or laptop with at least 4 GB memory or higher.
- You can also send your portfolio and sample works for review.