Jun 18, 2019
New Zealand company looking for an experienced PHP developer. Daily tasks and requirements:
• Building and maintaining PHP web applications
• Experience with connecting to and using data from 3rd party REST API’s is a must
• MySQL and database management
• Building Wordress sites and custom plugins
• Front end skills such as HTML and CSS is required but will not be the main focus of the role
• Occasional Content management entry (uploading content via wordpress)
• Experience using PowerBI would be beneficial
We currently have the need for a candidate to work on average 10 – 20 hours per week. Although during busy periods can be up to 40 hours.
We are flexible with work hours, however, we would prefer a candidate who can be available online for communications between our NEW ZEALAND office hours (Mon to Fri 9am – 6pm NZT).
Ideal candidate will be capable and competent to produce great quality work with minimal instructions or guidance and be able to give their own recommendations on how to complete the task. The candidate should have a meticulous mindset and be able to spot and fix errors. It is expected that the candidate will always thoroughly test their work to ensure high standards.
This is a ongoing role and we are looking for a candidate who can grow with our company.