Feb 07, 2020
This role is for someone who can manage the company’s various web sites based on Joomla, Wordpress or static
• Maintain existing websites
• Setup new sites and apply different templates and themes using Joomla or Wordpress
• Update sites with latest security patches and plugins
• Analyse and make recommendations for improvements to the sites
• Monitor the site performance, paying particular attention to server stats and log
• 2 years of experience working in a Webmaster role
• 2 years of experience of setting up and maintaining web sites using Joomla, Wordpress or other CMS platforms.
• Good knowledge of issues which affect web site performance
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience and knowledge of CPanel
• Experience working in an international environment
• Bachelor’s degree
REQUIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURS
We are looking for someone with a passion for maintaining and building web sites. The person should be a bit of a geek and have in interest in understanding the latest web technologies. The person must be someone who excels at paying attention to detail. The person must be a good problem-solver, who likes a challenge.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good time-keeping skills
• Must be reliable and trustworthy
• Must be good at solving problems
• Must be systematic and methodical
• Must pay attention to detail.
This role will be based at home so you will require a fast and reliable internet connection.