Jul 03, 2019
We're looking for a junior PHP developer (2-3 years experience post university) to join our team on a permanent, long term basis
Salary: PHP 15k + Yearly Bonus + 20 leave days per year + on-the-job training
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) with an immediate start.
If this is you, please fill in this short questionnaire:
We've developed a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and already have our first hundred users. We are looking for a junior developer to join our growing team to help us accelerate development.
There are many opportunities within our team to learn new skills and to receive training paid for by the company.
You will be fully trained in all the areas that you need for your job.
• You will report to the DevOps lead responsible for finding and fixing bugs reported by users
• You will monitoring daily performance of servers and databases and crons to ensure all systems are running properly at all times
• You will assist in resolving bugs and issues reported by users
- 1-3 years experience (after university)
- PHP (essential) / Laravel Framework (ideally)
- MVC Architecture / OOP
- HTML / SASS / JS / JQuery
- Git / Github
- Good internet connection at least 1mbps up/down
• Building and Implementing a decent code using DRY (don’t repeat yourself) principle of software development
• Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
• Building an objective oriented programming using MVC architecture
• Building databases architecture and configuration
• Ensure bug free code through unit testing
• Collaborate with the team using scrum methodology
• Web Development
- Database Management