Aug 20, 2019
Web Coding Drupal / IT
We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable Web Coding /IT. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position at an exciting and growing company, we would like to hear from you
Web Coding / IT Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Coding / IT Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
Web Coding / IT Skills and Qualifications:
• Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and delegate
• A keen eye for detail