Jun 13, 2019
We're an advertising agency looking for talented people to do Data entry and launch
- Assisting the Marketing team in developing and launching campaigns on
- Writing and
- Monitoring campaigns performance
- Weekly and daily report on accounts/campaigns performance & total ads spending
- Ability to adhere to strict instructions
- Responsibility to complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English
- Extremely reliable and independent
- Can be very trustworthy especially in working with minimum supervision
- Can work well as part of a team
- Has the "can do" attitude
- Can work with time tracker, to track on daily productivity during the 8 hours shift
- Submit daily reports as well as be willing to chat on
- Understand internet technologies and be able to learn quick
- Experience on managing
Software We Use:
• Google docs and sheets
• Windows remote desktop
• Photoshop (or similar photo and video editor)
This is for full-time & permanent position so if you are applying just for the sake of having a temporary job.. please don't waste your time!
Our business is growing fast and we seek for someone trusted, committed to work with us for long.
You MUST be responsible, very organized and HAVE COMMON SENSE. You will be following a set of instructions and following daily and weekly tasks.
What I am looking for most is someone that can think for himself/herself without need of guidance every minute of the work day after the training.
Please answer the below questions when submitting your application. Applicants who do not answer the below questions will not be considered.
1. Do you have any prior experience on FB Ads Manager? If yes, please describe in details your experience. Are you able to launch a campaign without being guided?
2. Do you have any experience in finding ads for campaigns (sourcing for relevant images/ videos) ?
3. Our working hours are from Monday- Friday, 9:00-18:00(GMT +3) You will sometimes be required to work during the weekends. Will that be an issue?
4. What is your expected rate/month?
5. All interested applicants are required to do a short trial with us (2- 3days). Will you be up for it?
Use this phrase as your subject line of your application "WATER".
This is to make sure that you have read the entire post before applying. Failure to comply will disqualify you.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED