$ 640 onwards
Jun 12, 2019
A logo designer creates the branding used to symbolize a particular brand or product, usually through visually pleasing and identifiable graphics and typography. Logo designers are graphic designers who create distinctive branding that represents companies or
They produce designs for: visual identity, including logos,corporate identity (business image),products,websites
Packaging,physical environments, for example shops and offices,social media.
• Discuss with account managers the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and meeting deadlines
• Generate ideas around the design briefs received.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
• Taking photos for perpetual or its clients.
• Editing and retouching images.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshop and reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Competent in using Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and N-Design.
• Employee is obliged to work for companies that Perpetual manage or own shares in it.
• Learning & Self Development
• Monthly idea generation & Implementation
• In the event that the employee fails to perform his essential duties, he must sign the work policy for additional hours, which include working on Saturday.
• Extremely creative in idea generation
• Team Player
• Meet Deadlines
Requirement : Along with CV , Please submit your branding portfolio/manual ie delivery to the
• Bachelors in Graphic Design or relevant certification
• Competent in using Adobe photoshop,Illustrator and N-Design
• Relevant courses include graphic design history, composition, drawing, typography, photography, computer graphics, advertising and corporate marketing concepts.