Jun 11, 2019
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The successful candidate will report directly to the Project Manager.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Expertise in Clickfunnels and POS System.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.