USD Full Time
Jul 22, 2019
Hello Executive Assistants!
Please stop reading if you are not a professional, treat your job seriously and go above and beyond to wow the people you work with.
You MUST LOVE and THRIVE in a fast-paced, high energy environment and like to be given a high-level idea and turn it into results that make the original idea even better I want to hear from you.
I am the CEO of 2 technology companies in the Oil & Gas Market and multiple other projects (health care, entrepreneurship, etc).
I am a high achieving individual that works very hard, fast and wants to be better every day.
I only work with top performers with a similar mindset but a different skill set.
I'm on the lookout for a LONG TERM team member that cares about me, my family and our companies overall mission of improving lives.
This is a rare opportunity to completely run a CEO's daily operations, learn and support a top performer and execute projects without being micromanaged. You will liaise me, our clients and other team members around the world.
You MUST have these skills & Experience:
- Prior Executive Assistant experience
- Be Available US Central Business Hours and available after hours if needed.
- Great business communication skills - (English writing & speaking)
- Extremely high attention to detail (spelling, grammar, following up)
- High follow through for all tasks and ideas that are given to you (Your job is to make sure things don't fall through the cracks and my visions become a reality.)
- Please reply with this number (66) in the final signature line of your application
- Always available during US business hours central time zone
- Web tools such as Google Suite, Excel, Wood,
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Managed a team
- Managed projects from idea to completion (with examples)
- Customer service experience
- Oil & Gas experience
- Technology company experience
- Sales experience
- Copywriting / blogging / social media
You will be doing all of the below and more:
- Proofreading and preparing presentation
- Scheduling multiple calendars
- Time Tracking
- Relationship building, appointment setting
- Organize events
- Answering the phone
- KPI & reporting preparation
- Following up sales/tasks to ensure they get done
- Research jobs
- Taking an idea, planning and executing to completion and showing the results
- Project Manage operations - Clarifying priorities and managing to a plan
I deeply care about the people I work with, we are a fun company and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with people all over the world on interesting projects, not just boring data entry.
Please attach your DISC personality profile (you can find free online) and any other profiles that you think may help us understand you more.
Please also include the following answers to the following questions:
1. Tell me about your past EA experience, what company did you work for? what was your role and duties? What was your biggest project managed by you? Did you manage their calendar and
2. What tools have you used? What industries? What is your strongest skill? What are you not good at? Please provide examples to any projects you have worked on or tasks you have completed
3. Walk me through how you would handle multiple competing priorities and how you manage projects
4.Why are you excited about this role? Why are you the best EA for the role? How do you anticipate needs? What are your personal and career ambitions?
Come join us full time!