May 27, 2019
We are a leading, boutique website design and development company in Western Australia. We work on exciting small and medium business projects and we are a people first company. We love working with people from the Phillipines and actually have some great staff from here already. We are growing steadily and have some great goals for the future.
We are looking for a part time website developer to join our team, with the potential to become full time in times to come depending on the growth of the company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining totally custom wordpress websites.
- Making edits and modifications to wordpress websites like:
Adding contact forms to different parts of custom websites
Changing the layout of totally custom websites
Adding and removing elements
Adding pop ups to websites including
Completely modifying themes of websites
Adding payment gateways to websites
Adding ecommerce functionality to websites
The successful applicant will have:
- A problem solving brain and good problem solving ability.
- Able to work independently.
- A very high attention to detail.
- An ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Have great experience as a web master and web developer
- Be able to suggest good solutions for clients problems if the client needs a little guidance