May 17, 2019
The Artist is responsible for creating the visual elements and assets of a project, such as characters, objects, and
As Production progresses, the Artist will be responsible for maintaining and changing assets when required. At times, the artist will also be tasked with the creation of concept art in the early stages of
This is a full-time remote work contract. We operate on weekdays from 9am - 5pm Pacific time and the Artist is expected to have at least a few hours of overlapping time, which will be discussed with you by your manager.
We are a fully remote company with no central office or employment setup in the Philippines. You will need to supply your own computer with a strong internet connection as well as a headset that provides clean audio for calls. As a remote team, we value conscientiousness and self-ownership and having reliable internet is a basic
- Create visual assets according to the Creative Director and User Experience Designer’s plans.
- Create visual assets which stylistically match the desired results.
- Maintain and revise assets as required throughout production.
- Create concept art as required.
- Assist in making Sales, Marketing and Client materials visually appealing.
- Attend daily Standups.