We're currently looking for a part-time Digital Manager with general admin experience. Must be available for 20hrs/week and can work either day or night shift.
– Attention to detail
– Data entry accuracy
– Client outreach and correspondence
Possible Job Responsibilities:
– Celebrity Publicists Data Mining
– Creating mailing lists and confirming mailing addresses on that list
– Linked In and Google
– Creating publicity pitches
– Pitching Journalists on things that Nick is doing
– SEO Optimization for YouTube
– Creating videos out of audio files and SEO optimization for past episodes for youtube
– Creating assets for social media posts
If you are interested, here's how to apply:
1. Send a recording of yourself speaking english for 30 seconds or longer (This can be you talking about yourself or something you are interested in, it doesn't really matter – I just want to hear your level of spoken English). Attach the mp3 file in your response.
Please follow proper instructions. If your file is not in mp3 extension, please convert it before sending the file
2. Do a speedtest (http://speedtest.net) and include the link of the result in the
3. Attach your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) and your portfolio (if any)
4. Screenshot of your PC/Laptop Specs. (If you're using a Macbook/Mac, screenshot of your Mac OS)
Send it to
Cheers and good luck!
SHARE THIS JOB