$1000 per closed deal
Nov 12, 2019
JOB OVERVIEW: Capital Gains Tax Solutions and Commercial Realty Apartment Advisors Ad and Position Overview
Our small business is located in Folsom,
are biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for. And we really believe that we
are changing the real estate and selling of business world (you will see what we mean when you check
out our website!). Honestly, the job is not all roses and puppy dogs — there is some good news and
there is some bad news.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
Sales performance can be a grind and work can pile up
1. Our office is located just 1.5 hrs from the Silicon Valley (Apple, Netflix,
SalesForce…etc) which is at the center of one of the largest technology and real estate booms in the
history of the US. Just think of the amazing opportunity you will get when talking with Real Estate
Agents who we collectively can help by educating them on the Deferred Sales Trust and winning more buyer and sellers of Commercial Real Estate!
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly for our Founder, Brett, and helping
him set meetings and move deals forward.
3. We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus
on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
4. The hours are California time PST. 10:00am- 7:00pm PST. Work as much or as little as you want to.
Two-three long days a week best for you? No problem. Rather work mid morning PST until mid afternoon PST. Cool, we can do that too!
5. You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company
would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you
1. You need to be the type person who gets joy out of getting deals and things done. Every day, you will mine a list and bang out list of calls. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
2. You will be on the phone and computer a lot. So, an understanding of CRM and sales experience is a must. You need to enjoying talking with people, educating and giving/getting direction.
4. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you
need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
5. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done in a
sloppy way (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to slow things down and get them done
But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you
that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done (hungry, humble and smart) attitude. When you
have questions, you will find the answers with a quick
To learn more about us and our Founder Brett Swarts, check out
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that
offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this
is what we offer:
This is a full or part time, 100% commission. Work as much or as little as you want. The pay is $1000 per closed deal Deferred Sales Trust Educator or Commercial Real Estate Appointment Setter
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a quick “Loom” video in along with why you are excited to join us! In your video tell us why you think you’re perfect for this position, why you will rock this position and what you hope to learn in the first 90 days. This is purely for us to get a sense of your personality and a launch to your training into loom video. Loom is free by the way : )
We can’t wait to get to know you more!!!
SALES: Proven track record of closed deals.
- Tutoring Teaching
• Marketing & Sales
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Video Marketing
- YouTube Marketing