$380 - $520 per month - Depending on experience
May 05, 2019
I am looking for a versatile Virtual Assistant to perform a number of tasks for my online stores/websites.
I have one Shopify store and one Opencart store, I would like someone to help me maintain these stores and improve them.
I am also be very interested in someone with good WordPress and Woocommerce skills for two further projects that I would like to work on in the near future. These include building a Woocommerce store and migrating the Shopify store to it; and creating a video blog (vlog) for an multiple sclerosis related website using
Some of these tasks will be very basic and some will require specific skills and knowledge. The reason that I need a virtual assistant is because I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am not able to type as well as I used to.
I am a former IT infrastructure solution architect so I can point you in the right direction if there are any problems but I need someone to do the actual physical IT work for me and use their initiative as much as possible.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Day-to-day management of my online stores
- Adding new products to a Shopify website
? Changing the Shopify theme to a better alternative.
? Either designing or finding a designer to create new designs for leggings/t-shirts
- Creating and editing
- Helping to configure the Opencart website installation and liaising with the developers of the template where necessary
? Adding new products to the Opencart website
- Video editing for my MS blog/YouTube channel - I will create the videos but I need someone to edit them.
- I would like to open a couple of e-commerce websites at some point in the future so if you have any experience with that it would be appreciated
- Good English skills
- Ability to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and service provider.
- Ability to use initiative and feedback/communicate important information & any problems
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions if uncertain about what is required
- Comfortable using cPanel to perform basic tasks
- Proficient in Shopify admin/management tasks
- Proficient in Opencart admin/management tasks
- Knowledge of print on demand practices
- Experience with
- SEO skills
- What is your favourite colour?
- Any experience with graphic tools like Photoshop or Canva would also be great to have
- Experience in spotting trending products would be very useful as well
Please can you give me a "brief" (small paragraph) explanation of how your skills and experience could help to achieve these goals and please "use examples from work or experience" you have.