May 15, 2019
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Web Designer. You must exhibit advanced knowledge in the design, development, and maintenance of responsive web applications, all of which will be utilized as part of our overall website development. You will provide advance strategic support and guidance to our web developer and junior design
• Design, create, and maintain web content.
• Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
• Work with IT to ensure backend processes to and from the website transition smoothly.
• Collaborate with editorial on online companion resources.
• Design, create, and optimize graphic content for social media, online ads, and website use.
• Research, purchase, and customize stock photography to reflect our company brand.
• Create, facilitate and document testing of web development, and offer on-demand web maintenance, content management, and technical support.
• Mentor junior designers in weekly one-on-one advanced design concepts coaching sessions, and provide feedback on practice assignments.
Job Skills & Requirements:
• Higher level of understanding with Wordpress functionality
• In-depth knowledge of web design and maintenance
• Advanced experience with search engine functions and optimization (SEO/SEM)
• Experience with web page versioning/source control and of Content Management Systems
• At least know how to design based on: Bootstrap
• Knowledge in WPBakery or Elementor is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
• At least 5 years of experience working in a software development role