Rate : STARTING PAY is $6/hr (Canadian) plus bonuses for appointment setting and sales
Jun 13, 2019
We are a growing digital marketing agency located in Vancouver, Canada. We're looking for someone who can help be a liaison between our Canada team and our established Philippines team.
1) Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or services.
2) Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
3) Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
4) Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
5) Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
6) Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
7) Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
8) Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
9) Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
10) Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• High speed internet connection
• Quiet, home office free of distractions
• Must have a great attitude and coachable
• This individual needs to enjoy communicating with others and building relationships.
• Knowledge in Google Applications: Calendar, Contacts, Gmail
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel,Word)
The Daily work schedule would be 9am-5pm (PST). That is 12mn-8am in Manila
Start Date: Next Day You’re Hired. We have a On-boarding process in video and text you go through to get READY!
We offer fair pay and performance bonuses. We will likely start off training part-time (20 hrs per week) for two weeks, then switch to full-time.
If interested, send your verbal resume (clear audio recording) explaining why you feel you would be a good fit for this position and in what ways you can add value to our team. Recording should be at least 20 seconds long but not longer than 60
"We are only hiring for a limited time.