Jul 15, 2019
We are looking for a person who knows Revit and AutoCAD. The role is multi-faceted.
• Update and work with Revit files
• Update and work with AutoCAD files
• Understands how cable tray is routed and connected
• Provide us with take offs
• Provide drawings for other products we manufacture
• Meet deadlines
• Organize project files
• Identify design issues and constraints
• All in English System (Feet & Inches) and not Metric
You will work with our in-house engineers on various manufacturing projects. You must be self-motivated, and produce quality work with attention to detail. The REVIT & CAD Designer/Modeler is responsible for the utilization of AutoCAD and Revit to create, modify, and release detailed drawings. The REVIT & CAD designer must also be able to use Microsoft Excel for data entry.
Pay is $3.00 per hour with a review in 90 days. Hours are flexible, but you must work a minimum 15 hours a week. This will be a long time role for the right person. You will need a PDF reader on your computer, this is free to download. You will also need access to AutoCAD 2018 or newer, Revit 2018 or newer, and Microsoft Excel.
Please answer these questions when you apply to this job:
• What experience do you have?
• How much experience do you have with Revit? AutoCAD?
• What is your favorite movie?
• What jobs have you worked on in the past?
• How many hours are you available to work?
• What days of the week can you work?
• Please send a sample of your work