$400-600 USD/Month - Fortnightly Pay
Jun 14, 2019
We are looking to hire a video editor that will be responsible for all video editing, social media posting and other small roles required.
We run a marketing agency called Funnel Empire (www.funnelempire.co) that helps businesses scale with the use of Funnels and paid media.
We use predominantly Instagram at the moment, but will be posting VLOG type videos on youtube, and more formal videos on
This is a FULL-TIME ROLE.
Working Hours for this role are from 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday With light posting required on weekend (can schedule ahead if efficient)
You will be responsible for:
- Taking the raw footage that we produce and editing this footage in the format and style that you will have a description for.
- Sourcing content for the social media platforms to post when recorded content is unavailable
- testing hashtags to find the best reach and relevancy
- Creating VLOG's for Youtube
- Researching & Improving your video editing skills
- Extracting SRT files to add as captions on videos. We use
- Keeping the 'Social Media Management' board section up to date in our management software (called
- Checking in every morning at 9 am with Alex for an update on the day and remaining to-dos for today.
Good qualities to have:
- Interest or experience in posting for an agency on social media (you can look at our Instagram for an idea of what videos we post - search Funnelempire_co)
- enthusiasm to create epic videos and be directly responsible for our content management for social media.
- Creative designer with photoshop experience, creating thumbnails, Ad images potentially
- Good Internet - This is a MUST for this Role. If you have poor internet, please do not apply. You will be requested to show your internet speeds.
What we use:
- Dropbox & Dropbox paper
- Slack for communication
- Monday for project management
Funnel Empire doesn't hire based on what qualifications you have. We look for creative and exciting people who want to grow their skills and work with an awesome agency.
Please send through your CV and qualifications, and also provide examples of the work you have done in the past.
Look forward to hearing your applications!