Oct 08, 2019
We are a leading global animal food company with offices and sales across Asia and North America.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Account Manager to join us in our next stage of exponential growth.
An Account Manager is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with customers. He/ She maintains the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. He/ She serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result. He/ She is expected to have specific information regarding the daily operations of the Company and keep the Client updated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up- selling and cross-selling
• Manage and solve conflicts with clients
• Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
• Establish budgets with the client and company
• Meet time deadlines for accounts
• Closely working with the CEO
Qualifications and Key Skills:
• Preferably a graduate of Food Technology, Animal Nutrition or any related field
• With technical experience in food technology, animal nutrition or food manufacturing
• At least 3 years’ experience in account management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Solid analytical skills and computer proficiency
• Detail oriented
• Excellent English Communication Skills both oral and written
• With good scholastic records from a reputable school
• Preferably willing to work in the office in Mandaluyong, Manila