20,000/month ($400-$800/month), Negotiable
Oct 13, 2019
In your cover letter, outline what you expect to get paid per hour. Also, answer the following prompt: Our firm is looking to hire a virtual Marketing Director to increase sales. What steps would you take to ensure that this individual is the right fit? How would you monitor performance and quality of work?
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements, hours, and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals
• Establish and maintain cooperative professional working relationships in the performance of position responsibilities
Experience and Education
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required skills and knowledge below is qualifying.
• At least 5 years of experience in employment compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
• Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Human Resources or related field
• Proof of completion of degree
• Modern office practices, procedures, and techniques in a professional environment;
• English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
• Proficient in technology