Apr 16, 2019
We are looking for a talented individual to fill the role of SEO/SEM Specialist for one of our most important client (Black Car Rides, Boston’s Premier Black Car Service). The ideal candidate is someone who cares about the success of our clients and is a self-starter who can work independently or on a team. He or she must have the ability to learn on-the-go and work in a fast-paced environment and industry that is constantly changing. Our client is going global and needs a pro to handle his digital marketing needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage a book of business of small to medium-sized businesses’ SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
• Be the direct point of contact for your clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly SEO service including, but not limited to, backend website work, local listing optimization, content generation, social media management and
• Manage SEM campaigns for clients, primarily in Google AdWords.
• Maintain regular communication with clients to keep them informed of work being completed.
• Learn new trends and online techniques to help your clients with all web marketing needs.
• Develop strong business relationships with clients while ensuring they understand how SEO & SEM improve their online visibility and lead generation.
• Maintain and make necessary changes to clients’ websites, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Qualifications and Skills
• Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively initiate and manage a productive phone conversation with clients.
• Strong writing skills is a must.
• A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals for clients.
• Prior experience in an account management/customer service role (Preferred).
• Experience writing engaging content for clients, specifically webpages, social media content and blog posts.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and extremely organized.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Familiarity with managing clients’ presence on popular social media platforms such as
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress is required.
• Experience with HTML, CSS or a willingness to learn the basics.
• Experience managing a Google AdWords campaign. Google AdWords or Bing Ads certifications a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree
P.S: We are a Boston based Limited Liability Corporation, formed in the State of Massachusetts, USA and have no affiliation with any other foreign corporation whatsoever, all correspondences have to be addressed to bbctechnologies, LLC via our primary
N.B: IF YOU ARE NOT A PRO AND READY TO GO, DO NOT APPLY AND BY OUR POLICY, WE DON'T PAY ADVANCE MONEY TO WORKERS. OUR VIRTUAL WORKERS ARE TREATED THE SAME WAY WE TREAT OUT IN-HOUSE EMPLOYEES.
The following tasks are the most needed ones that will require the hiring of a developer:
1- Execute needed tasks and maintaining
2- Execute needed tasks and maintaining
3- Execute needed tasks and maintaining
4- Development of cloud-based software for
5- Development of cloud-based software, dispatch software.