Mar 26, 2019
We are looking for a passionate content marketing who will be responsible for developing written assets that help support our projects brand and product messaging.
The candidate will be responsible for content creation for marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive awareness, thought leadership, engagement, lead conversions, and any direct customer /prospect communications
Job Requirements :
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in content and digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed communication skills that demonstrate the ability to develop partnerships and engage for success
- Expert knowledge of AP writing style for external communication purposes
- Ability to understand and articulate solution value propositions to best advantage
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks, while paying attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with the principles of outbound marketing and content marketing
- Able to manage multiple projects and demanding timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time management skills
To apply please send samples of SIMILAR previous work and specify if you are looking for part time or full time job.