$500 up to $1600/month, depending on experience
Jul 26, 2021
- Work at any time zone.
- Work with both Philippine-based and US-based colleagues.
- Must know how to use Adobe Premiere (intermediate to pro) and After Effects (basic)
- Minimum of 25 mbps for speed connection (since we are uploading large files --high resolution and an hour long videos).
We will train a Video Editing VA.
We need a creative and effective Video Editing VA who knows how to make and edit videos like these:
• Confident in using Adobe Premiere and After Effects or Final Cut Pro X and Motion.
• Able to execute custom requests, new ideas that will be conveyed either in written English or with a sample video provided that they can copy.
Are you able to logically structure these videos without us giving you a detailed outline because you have studied our content on digital marketing and understand it?
Can you keep up with the volume of videos we produce and not need others to watch for misspellings, choice of inappropriate music, and basic QA?
You must not only be a video VA but study our material and be well-versed enough to come up with compelling titles and
We want a Video VA who we can mentor, but don't need to babysit.
To apply for this job, send an
Share us examples of your best work: videos, animations, and other related content!
Include the keyword “HEDGEHOG” in the subject
Please also include the links of the following:
• Screenshot of your PC/laptop specifications showing:
—RAM: 8 GB
—Processor: 4 cores, 8 threads
—Hard Disk Drive: 1 TB
—Monitor resolution: 1080p.
—Minimum Download speed: 20 Mbps.
—Minimum Upload speed: 20 Mbps.
• Editing software you are using and most familiar with.
• Internet connection speed using https://www.speedtest.net/
• One Minute Video on why are they a Team Player
We expect that you, like the others in our program, will level up and continue to increase their salary over time. As you're more productive, you deserve to earn more.
• If you have an extra PC or Laptop and back up internet connection in case of emergency.
• Background in Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH