Feb 26, 2020
Our company is looking for a Social Media Assistant. Full-time opportunity is available for the right person. We are very motivated to produce high-quality work. We look for self-motivated, loyal and hardworking people with passion and attention to detail to join our team. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for assisting in managing content & posts for multiple social media profiles, create, share post and blogs. Big plus if you have any graphic design experience, multimedia skills, web design or Marketing in your background. Some training is provided, Will report to Project Manager.
• We value good communication verbal & written
• Positive and professional attitude
• Ownership in your work and strive for client satisfaction in quality of work.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Social Media
• Knowledge of social media management software and tools.
• Creating & Building audiences on different social channels
• Multi-Tasking, Interacting & commenting on social various social channels
• Time management and attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform Task assigned & maintain all schedules to meet customer/project requirements;
• Attends meetings online when scheduled
• Set up, organize, schedule and modify profiles
• Follow through on schedule and manage posts,
• Create new blog posts
• Update Content & Share
• Provide proofread content on all posts. blogs etc.
• Manage engagement & response to comments
Communication and attention to detail are very important. Please make sure you are able to easily complete the requirements listed above. Please provide any examples you have of past work and capabilities. This is very helpful during the hiring process.
Thank you for looking