Mar 18, 2019
Hi there! We are a Singapore based mobile app development company looking to add a Virtual Assistant with strong writing skills and SEO knowledge to our team. As this is a full time opportunity (40hr/week), the person we are looking for needs to be self-motivated, loyal, passionate in their work and a willingness to pick up new skills in order to perform the task well.
• Good communication skills (English),
• Positive and professional attitude,
• A willingness to learn new things,
• Ownership in your work and strive for maximum satisfaction in quality of work,
• Extremely reliable and dependable, willing to go the extra mile for the company
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Help to write and design creative content for
• Help to craft engaging and interesting social media content whenever we have a new feature/product release,
• Handle social media postings, create vibrant and creative social media content, engage with fans and customers on social media including comment moderation,
• Manage engagement & respond to comments posted on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store and other Social Media
• Work on the SEO/ASO of our site and apps to improve visibility and traffic,
• Provide timely
(1) The starting pay is US $200 - $250 per month depending on your experience.
After 3-6 months of working with us and with good performance, you will be eligible for the following;
- 20% pay increment,
- 13th Month Bonus
- Additional special bonuses when the company achieves certain milestones
(2) We are flexible with the working hours as long as you commit at least 40 hours of your time each week to us.
To Apply for the job (Important):
1. Use the words - “I want to be your VA” as your subject line.
2. Provide a paragraph, in very good english, why you are a good fit for this position.
3. Show me some of your past experience with SEO or writing skills
4. Are you currently working with anyone else?
5. What kind of computer are you using & how old is it? How is your internet connection?
6. When are you available to start working with us?
• This is not a "project" or "freelance" role. We are looking for a long term working relationship.
• This position should be your only job and you are expected not to be working on any other jobs at the same time.
• The interview process for shortlisted candidates may include
• You must have a fast and stable WiFi connection at home or your place of work.