PHP 40,000-70,000/mnth, Negotiable
Sep 17, 2019
We are seeking someone who enjoys the satisfaction of fixing issues, solving problems and making clients very happy!!
This is a fulltime job. Salary is negotiable depending on your skills. Raises/bonuses will aply once you are fully on track. Immediate start for the successful candidate.
## Skills required:
- Good written English and communication skills essential.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- CSS3, HTML5,
- MySql (or other SQL based DBMS e.g. SQL Server),
- Windows Server.
- Experience with customer support platforms such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Jira or GrooveHQ.
- JQuery, Ajax,
- Experience with web services (SOAP and/or REST based)
- Responsive web design skills
- Integration with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Maps etc
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Respond to incoming
- Occasionally speak to clients by phone/skype
- Ask questions where necessary and discuss issues with our developers to ensure you have a good understanding of the implications of any code changes
- Fix programming or other technical issues, test and release to live production environments
- Opportunity to also develop/enhance functionality of the web solution from time to time
- Work remotely, roughly between the hours of 9am-6pm Sydney time, with the occasional need for availability up to several hours later than this. Actual work hours are flexible.
- We will provide training on our solutions/methodologies etc.
- 13 Month
- 2 weeks vacation per year
## About Us
Double-t Software Solutions has been providing customised ecommerce solutions to a client base in Australia and also South Africa since 1997. We have developed our own ecommerce system including content management and integration with many ERP systems. Our company values are very important to us and qualities such as honesty, ethical behaviour, and trustworthiness are extremely important to us. One of our directors has lived in the Philippines and is married to a Filipina so we have strong ties with and understanding of the Filipino culture and values.
## How to apply and further proceedings
- Please attach your CV and be sure to include all qualifications and certificates you may have
- Tell us about yourself :)
- Provide a
- After the interview we may provide a programming exercise for you to solve
If you have any questions please feel free to message us. We are looking forward to your application!
Double-t Software Solutions